We will be closed Sunday, April 20th in observance of the Easter holiday.
WHAT WE DO
The Y makes accessible the support and opportunities that empower people and communities. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth & teen, improves the nation's health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
Richardson YMCA News:
- New at the Richardson Y this summer: YMCA Camp on the Lake
- Now registering for Baseball, T-Ball and Softball
- Click here for Swim Descriptions: Swim Lesson Class Descriptions
- Click here to see sessions and class times: Swim Lesson Session and Class Time Flyer
- Click here to print registration form: Swim Lesson Registration Form 2014
- 10th Semi-Annual Soccer Shootout Tournament: Saturday, May 10th.
I first became involved in the Richardson YMCA Youth & Government program 5 years ago when my daughter desired to overcome her fear of public speaking. I volunteered with the program so we could spend more quality time together. She overcame her fear, chaired several conferences, and was elected Speaker of Hyde House. I embrace the value of the Y and lead a project each year to help my students give back to their community.Valerie