WHAT WE DO
The Y makes accessible the support and opportunities that empower people and communities. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth & teen, improves the nation's health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
NEWS & EVENTS
- We Will Be Closed Easter Sunday, April 20th
- Healthy Kids Day - Saturday, April 26th, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Lifeguarding Certification at the T. Boone Pickens YMCA
- Stroller Boot Camp at Klyde Warren Park Tuesdays, 10:00-10:45am (class cancelled when morning temp is below 40)
- The T. Boone Pickens YMCA offers programming at the Klyde Warren Park! Click here for more information.
When I was just a little kid, I learned to swim at the YMCA close to my home in Oak Cliff. It's great to know that decades, later, the Y continues to help young and old, and to offer resources that help us take increasing responsibility and control of our health and happiness.Patricia