The WHITE ROCK YMCA is dedicated to strengthening the foundation of community. We ensure every individual has access to the essential needs to learn, grow, and thrive. The Y is the place to be for sports, swim lessons, seniors, fitness, or just having a cup of coffee with friends. The "home" branch is to be the primarily used branch and to which membership dues are paid.
Our Membership Levels:
+ Branch Membership
+ Gold Membership
+ Platinum Membership
- Reduced program fees
- 70 group exercise classes/week
- State of the art strength and cardio equipment
- Free Fitness Equipment orientations
- Free Kick Start Program (Up to 3 one hour sessions with a Wellness Coach)
- Personal training sessions and packages available
- Free Child Watch (Ages 6 wks-12 yrs)
- Locker rooms
- Complimentary towel service
- Free family events
- No Contracts!
- 30 Day, Money-back Guarantee
- AWAY Program
+ Away Program
+ Financial Aid
Attention White Rock Members
Reduce your monthly dues by 20% when a friend you referred, joins the YMCA.
Get started today to reduce your monthly dues and theirs.
Here's what your new rates could be...
Questions? Please Contact:
The Resource Operations Center
Phone: 214-880-9622; ask for a Resource Operation Center member
* For more information about membership types & prices head to our Membership Levels & Rates page.