RECIPE: 4TH OF JULY TREAT [VIDEO]
Items and ingredients:
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
Lite cool whip
- Rinse all fruit with water
- Cut the stem off of the strawberry
- Cut the strawberry in half
- Take a small spoonful (about 1 teaspoon) and place on top of the strawberry
- Use a toothpick to stab a blueberry and pierce it through the center of the strawberry
- Repeat until you have desired amount! Eat and enjoy!
Note: If you can't have dairy there are coconut whipped cream alternatives that still taste great with out the dairy!