RECIPE: AVOCADO TOAST AND EGGS
Jessica Haims, lifestyle coach for the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas, creates an easy everyday breakfast of avocado toast and eggs! This is a great balanced meal to start your day off right.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 2 table spoons of feta cheese
- Whole grain bread
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Toast your whole grain bread
- Crack 2 eggs into a mixing bowl with salt and whisk together. Add 2 table spoons of feta cheese into bowl and mix with eggs.
- Add olive oil to the pan and add bell peppers first. Then add your eggs and add it into the pan. Cook on medium heat until eggs are scrambled.
- Once your bread is toasted, cut one fourth of the avocado and smash it onto your toast. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Add eggs onto plate with your toast and enjoy!