RECIPE: BANANA GHOST AND MUMMIES
Enjoy these spooky tricks for your Halloween weekend!
Ingredients and materials:
- 1 - 4 bananas
- Creamy Peanut butter (about 1 tsp for each mummy)
- Mini chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate)
- Kid-friendly knife
- Cutting Board
- Popsicle sticks
Directions for Ghosts:
- Set up your workspace! Have everything spaced out, so it's easy to grab.
- Peel the banana and cut it in half.
- Add two eyes onto the banana for the banana ghost.
- Place a popsicle stick in the bottom of the banana and enjoy!
- Tips: To add more, you could make a smiley face on the "ghost," or you could coat the banana in chocolate and add eyes with almonds or any nut of choice - pop in the freezer for 3 hours, and it will be like a popsicle!
Directions for mummies:
- Cut the banana in 4ths
- Take about 1 tsp of peanut butter and drizzle it in a zig-zag motion over the banana slices.
- Add the two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Place a popsicle stick in the bottom of the banana
- Tips: You could also place this in the freezer for about 3 hours to give it more of a popsicle feel!