Building Character and Life Skills
What is even more important than fun? Our activities give each camper an opportunity to build confidence and PRACTICE character in their actions as being responsible part of a cabin group. We nurture character development in campers by teaching the values of respect, caring, responsibility and honesty. With Camp Grady Spruce, your campers will:
- Develop integrity, self-reliance and leadership skills in a caring environment.
- Build lifelong friendships.
- Enrich their spirit, mind and body through challenging and fun camp activities.
- Gain an appreciation for the natural environment.
- Experience a sense of community by living with campers in age-appropriate small groups with trained staff.