What We Offer
Health & Wellness
- Kick Start
- Personal Training
- Nutrition & Wellness Coaching
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
- Adaptive Needs Fitness
- FIT for Health
- YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program
- Birthday Parties
- Middle School Madness
- Adventure Guides
- After School Care
- CPR & Babysitting Classes
- Youth & Government
- Model United Nations
- Parents Night Out
- Health & Wellness
- Give to the Y
Health and Wellness at the YMCA means mind spirit and body. We are focused on the whole person. Follow the links below to participate in classes, events, and other programs focused on assisting members become healthy inside and out.
Nikki Golding, Membership and Wellness Director
214 297 9622
LIVESTRONG AT THE YMCA
Are you a cancer survivor? Join us in regaining control and getting back to being YOU! We have a 12 week physical fitness program designed especially for cancer survivors, whether you are an adult or a youth, we can help you with this free and life changing program!
- 12 Week Program for Cancer Survivors
- Designed by Stanford University to regain strength and endurance
- Trainers are specifically certified on the program structure and regiment
- The membership and program is FREE for you and your family while you complete the program
- After completion, if you become a member of the YMCA, your always welcome to participate in Livestrong workouts!
Yes! I would like to participate: Click Here
SilverSneakers® is a preventative exercise program that enhances the quality of life for mature adults across the country. One of the largest senior-focused exercise program in the United States, this partnership between HCD and HMOs allows Medicare-eligible members of these health plans to participate in YMCA programs at no additional cost.
SilverSneakers is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and offering social events.
Check out the great benefits of the SilverSneakers program at Frisco YMCA:
access to conditioning classes, exercise equipment and other available amenities
customized SilverSneakers classes designed exclusively for older adults who want to improve their strength, flexibility, balance and endurance.
*Information gathered from the SilverSneakers website*