Made In the Shade Indoor Day Camps
(5 - 12 yrs) (week 1 - 8 only)
Our Indoor Day Camps are designed to offer enrichment opportunities for all children. These programs also allow participants to engage in character building and positive relationships supporting a commitment to social responsibility. Indoor Day Camps are hosted conveniently at select local schools in the community.
Campers spend at least 30% of the day engaging in outdoor activities.
Fun In the Sun Outdoor Day Camps
(5 - 12 yrs) (week 9 & 10 only)
Our Outdoor Day Camps provide youth with activities that allow them to experience a variety of different adventures, teach core values, conflict resolution and leadership skills. Participants attend weekly field-trips and camps includes weekly swim time.
This camp is perfect for kids that love the great outdoors. Campers spend at least 90% of the day engaging in outdoor activities.
Registration Opens February 1st!
Camp Maranatha Location (Week 1 - 8): TBD
Camp Maranatha Location (Week 9 & 10): Lake Highlands YMCA, 8920 Stults Road Dallas, TX 75243
Parent Orientation Details: TBA
Camp Maranatha Rates: $133.00 per week for YMCA Members | $163.00 per week for Non-Members.
Camp Maranatha Supply Fees: $70 ($60 Supply Fee when you register online)
($70 supply fee waived during Super Sign-up weekend Friday March 20th through Monday March 23rd)
*Camp Maranatha Dates: Camp Maranatha will operate weekly Monday through Friday from 6/1/2020 to 8/6/2020.
Camp Hours of Operation: 7:00am to 6:30pm (please ensure your child(ren) is/are dropped off daily by 9:00am unless otherwise stated for early field trip departures)
Program Director: Emma Garza | firstname.lastname@example.org | 469-348-9622
Business Services Coordinator: Katrina McKee | email@example.com | 469-276-8407
*Camp will be closed on Friday 7/3/2020 & Friday 8/7/2020.
SPORTS CLINIC COMBO OPTION
If you are interested in joining one of the sports clinics offered by the Lake Highlands YMCA and then transitioning back to our Day Camp after the clinic, please review the information below regarding our sports combo option. The sports combo option will be available on some mornings during the summer. Campers participating in this option will be required to attend our fieldtrips on scheduled days, our day camp Staff will not stay behind to receive children on these days; therefore, all children are required to forego the combination clinic on any day that a trip is planned for and stay with the day camp program.
- June 1-6 TBA
- June 8-12 TBA
- June 15-19 TBA
- June 22-26 TBA
- June 29-July 2 TBA
- July 6-10 TBA
- July 13-17 TBA
- July 20-24 TBA
- July 27-31 TBA
- August 3-6 TBA
*Basketball, Cheer & Football Camps ages 6 and up
- Clinics are offered 8:30am – 11:30am.
- Parents can drop off as early as 7:30am
- Sports combo participants must start their day with the Sports staff. It is not permissible for Summer Day Camp Staff to release children once they are signed into the Summer Day Camp Program. Sports Staff will check children in each morning and then take them to the Day Camp after their session is complete.
- Morning drop off will be in the gym or beside the playground fence.
- On Field trip days the clinic will not be offered.
- CAMP AND SPORTS COMBO $70.00 Supply Fee ($60.00 Supply Fee when you register online). $177/wk for Members and $218/wk for Non Members
($70 supply fee waived during Super Sign-up Weekend Friday March 20th through Monday March 23rd)
- DAY CAMP ONLY $70.00 Supply Fee ($60.00 Supply Fee when you register online). $133 Members/$163 Non Members.
($60 registration fee waived during Super Sign-up Weekend Friday March 20th through Monday March 23rd)
- SPORTS ONLY $85 for Members and $125 for Non Members.
Lake Highlands Associate Sports Director: Melvin Hill, 214-221-9622, firstname.lastname@example.org.