For children 8 weeks to 9 years old, whose parents are using the YMCA facilities. We look forward to seeing you soon at Kids Place!
Monday - Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Monday - Thursday 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
*School Ages (6-9 yrs) are welcome after school hours only
• FREE for FAMILY MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS ONLY. $15 per visit/child for Non-Family Members.
• Time Limit: 2 consecutive hours per AM/PM session, not to exceed 12 hours in a week.
• For Kids Place, parents must remain on the YMCA grounds.
• Every effort will be made to separate school age children from the younger kids.
• We have an 8:1 ratio for children 2-9 yrs and 4:1 ratio for infants. YMCA child/staff ratio will always be maintained.
• Please make every effort to change and feed children before coming to Kids Place.
• Bottles and leak proof sippy cups are allowed, but no food will be allowed.
• Please do not bring toys with small pieces from home.
• Comfort items may be brought in with child (i.e. pacifier or blanket).
• Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
FOR KID'S PLACE, PARENTS MUST REMAIN IN THE BUILDING.