Our online purchasing system will be down from midnight - 4 a.m. each day from 2/6 - 2/13.
WHAT WE DO
The Y makes accessible the support and opportunities that empower people and communities. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth & teen, improves the nation's health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
Richardson YMCA News:
- GAME CANCELATIONS/DELAYS/SCHEDULES AT TEAMSIDELINE
- Need Volunteer Hours? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 2016 Martial Arts: Karate/Tae Kwon Do
- Spring League Soccer and Small Fry Soccer registration is now open!
- Flag Football registration.
- Next Parents Night Out Friday Feb. 12th 6pm - 10pm.
- Free Basketball Skills: 3rd-8th Grade.
- Free Soccer Skills: Kinder-8th Grade
I first became involved in the Richardson YMCA Youth & Government program 5 years ago when my daughter desired to overcome her fear of public speaking. I volunteered with the program so we could spend more quality time together. She overcame her fear, chaired several conferences, and was elected Speaker of Hyde House. I embrace the value of the Y and lead a project each year to help my students give back to their community.Valerie