Our youth sports philosophy is to allow kids to participate in a program with an emphasis on fun, development of character, and fair play. We believe our youth sports programs helps families and individuals grow personally, clarify values, improve relationships, appreciate diversity, develop leadership skills and most of all, have fun!
Our popular sports are adult sports, karate, soccer, flag football, volleyball, baseball, t-ball and basketball. YMCA coaches lead players through drills and games that build skills, develop coordination and enhance a love of the game. We make sure everyone participates and we emphasize the development of character.
The YMCA offers both recreational and competitive leagues.
At the YMCA, everyone is a winner!
* Jersey/Uniform is included in fee. Dates and fees are subject to change. Registration will be allowed after the registration deadline pending availability and are subject to a $15 late fee.
We are very excited to announce a new website portal that will help us better serve you as a YMCA volunteer!
This portal greatly simplifies the ways you volunteer through the YMCA. It includes:
- An Online Application
- Volunteer Project Catalog
- Integrated Criminal Background Check Provider (Verified Volunteers)
The system makes it easier to interact with the YMCA and helps us better track all the great work you are doing on our behalf.
To Register a Volunteer Profile:
- Click here to get started.
- Click “Register Now”
- Complete the Application and Submit
- Login with new Credentials
- Sign our Policies and Save
- Browse our Project Catalog
To Volunteer for an Opportunity:
- Click “Volunteer” under the opportunity
- You will be prompted to “Register” or “Login”
- Complete the application and any required credentials
Thank you for volunteering with the YMCA! You are part of a dynamic, diverse network of cause-driven neighbors dedicated to strengthening the foundations of our communities. Thank you for being part of this Important work- together, we’re building a better us.
YMCA Prospective Volunteer Checklist
YMCA Volunteer Emergency Response Plan