Registration must be done 10 days in advance. This is due to the e-learning assignments due on the first day of class. Flyer
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Able to swim 100 yds
- Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only
- Surface dive to depth of 10 feet and swim 15 feet underwater
- Complete a 200 yd swim consisting of Freestyle, Breaststroke, Sidestroke and Elementary Backstroke with hands on chest
- Sprint 60 ft, perform head first surface dive to retrieve objects 10 ft deep, tread water for 1 minute with out hands, return object to depth of 10 ft, swim remainder of pool length, exit pool and perform 100 chest compressions on a mannequin.
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- First aid, Oxygen, and AED
- ASHI e-learning
- Y Lifeguard e-learning
*All ASHI e-learning must be completed by the first day of class. Y Lifeguard e-learning must also be completed by the first day of class.