More than just a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness, YMCA members experience a sense of belonging that can't be found anywhere else! Our network of locations gives our friends and neighbors across North Texas many ways to take charge of their health through our growing programs and services.
- Fully trained staff who are always ready to assist you in your health and wellness goals
- Access to 8 outdoor pools and 8 indoor pools
- Free health and wellness programs
- Hundreds of group exercise classes offered weekly including: Zumba, yoga, pilates, and more
- Specialty fitness classes and services like CrossFit, Pilates Reformer and Personal Training
- Opportunities to participate in group runs, bike rides and open swims
- Child Watch to ensure that your child is in a safe environment while you work out
- Member benefits around town, 20 branches and 2 camps to serve you
- Nationwide access: more than 2,400 Y's across the country will honor your YMCA membership as part of our AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y)
Your membership also gives you opportunities to save on YMCA programs like Summer Camps, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, After School Care, Personal Training and Adult Sports.
The AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCA's) sticker on your membership card entitles you to visit participating Y's in other cities when you are traveling. Ask a member services staff person to call the city you'll be visiting, or to find any YMCA in the US, call 1-800-333-9622.
"To make changes to your YMCA membership, please contact Member Services at your Y."