Memorial Week Open House
The Y proudly invites all active military personnel, first responders, past and present, along with their families, to ENJOY THE Y FOR FREE during the week of Memorial Day, May 28th - June 1st. (With valid military ID.)
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas. We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work, or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities. Learn more about Nationwide Membership.
You work out and we’ll watch your little ones!
- Child care is offered at all of our locations
- Most branches offer care for children ages 6 weeks – 12 years old & your children are separated by age
- Learn more about Child Watch.
Parents Night Out
How long has it been since you’ve had a date night? We’ll watch your children while you enjoy a night out.
- Most branches offer care for children ages 6 weeks - 12 years old
- Dates vary per location
- Learn more about Parents Night Out.
We'd never forget the kids! We have plenty to offer in the way of fun and learning:
- Youth sports like soccer, football, volleyball, martial arts, baseball, and basketball
- Swim lessons - starting at 6 months old
- After school programs
- Adventure Guides & Princesses
We've got plenty of options for fun teen years!
Group Exercise Classes
We offer more classes than almost anyone in our area and our class times vary from morning, afternoon, and evening! Look up your local Y's class schedule here.
- Les Mills BODYPUMP™
- Les Mills BODYCOMBAT™
- Read more about Group Exercise.
Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you can't play! Join others in the game and get some good exercise.
- Silver Sneakers
- Silver & Fit
- Easy Yoga
- Read more about our Active Older Adults programs.
Join The Y Family and make this the best summer ever!
Financial Assistance and Income Based Memberships Available
YMCA Mission: To put Christian values into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all