Our Salute To You
Memorial Week Open House
The Y proudly invites all active military personnel and first responders, past and present along with their families, to ENJOY THE Y FOR FREE during the week of Memorial Day, May 29th - June 2nd. (With valid military ID.)
SUMMER IS FOR FAMILY!
Summer is the perfect time to get your whole family active, healthy, and involved! And at the Y, family is our specialty! From youth sports, swim lessons, day camp, and resident camp for the kids, to group exercise classes and personal training for mom and dad. The Y is where Dallas area families spend their summers.
Join Our Family And Enjoy The Many Benefits We Offer To Make Your Family Happier And Healthier:
You work out and we’ll watch your little ones!
- Child care is offered at all of our locations
- Most branches offer care for children ages 6 weeks – 12 years old & your children are separated by age
How long has it been since you’ve had a date night? We’ll watch your children while you enjoy a night out.
- Most branches offer care for children ages 6 weeks - 12 years old
- Dates vary per location
We'd never forget the kids! We have plenty to offer in the way of fun and learning:
- Youth sports like soccer, football, volleyball, martial arts, baseball, and basketball
- Swim lessons - starting at 6 months old
- After school programs
- Adventure Guides & Princesses
We've got plenty of options for fun teen years!
We offer more classes than almost anyone in our area and our class times vary from morning, afternoon, and evening!
- Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™
- Les Mills BODYPUMP™
- Les Mills BODYCOMBAT™
- And more!
Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you can't play! Join others in the game and get some good exercise.
- Silver Sneakers
- Silver & Fit
- Easy Yoga
Join The Y Family And Make This The Best Summer Ever! Read More About Member Benefits Here.