As a YMCA volunteer, there is an infinite number of opportunities for you to help. Whether you work at the front desk greeting members, serve as a role model for teens, or serve on a branch board, you are making an incredible difference. No matter how you help, you are creating a feeling of connection and enriching the lives of people in your community.
We are very excited to announce a new website portal that will help us better serve you as a YMCA volunteer!
This portal greatly simplifies the ways you volunteer through the YMCA. It includes:
- An Online Application
- Volunteer Project Catalog
- Integrated Criminal Background Check Provider (Verified Volunteers)
The system makes it easier to interact with the YMCA and helps us better track all the great work you are doing on our behalf.
To Register a Volunteer Profile:
- Click here to get started.
- Click “Register Now”
- Complete the Application and Submit
- Login with new Credentials
- Sign our Policies and Save
- Browse our Project Catalog
To Volunteer for an Opportunity:
- Click “Volunteer” under the opportunity
- You will be prompted to “Register” or “Login”
- Complete the application and any required credentials
Thank you for volunteering with the YMCA! You are part of a dynamic, diverse network of cause-driven neighbors dedicated to strengthening the foundations of our communities. Thank you for being part of this Important work- together, we’re building a better us.