- EVENT DETAILS
FAQS & INFO
- Registration & Price Increase
- Packet Pickup Schedule
- 2023 Course Map
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Programs Funded By The Trot
- Marathon Photos
- Plan Ahead
- Press Releases & Stories
- General Information
- CONTACT US
- TRAIN TO TROT
Formerly known as the "VIP Area," The Roost is a gathering place for families, runners, and walkers to fuel up before The Trot. Space will be limited, so don't wait! Purchase your pass to The Roost when you register and secure your spot!
The Roost Benefits
- Larger than ever, covered and uncovered seating, and located right on Dallas City Hall Plaza!
- Breakfast tacos, coffee, hot chocolate, juice, and fruit before the race
- Snacks and drinks after the race
- Semi-private restrooms
- Standard Pass – includes all above items
- Premium Pass* - includes all above items plus two premium beverages: Beer, Wine, or Mimosas
*21 and over only. Be prepared to show your identification whenever it is requested by Turkey Trot volunteers, officials, security, or police officers. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason.
The Roost VIP- children ages six and younger are complimentary, children ages 7-12, $15 with the purchase of an adult ticket.