The YMCA’s School Age Services Department is Hiring!
Join our team and be a part of something great!
With so many demands on today’s families, parents need all the support they can get. That’s why our School Age Services program at the Y is about more than looking after kids. It’s about nurturing their development by providing a safe place to learn foundational skills, develop healthy, trusting relationships and build self-reliance.
Becoming a part of our School Age Services staff will provide the opportunity to become a positive influence on our future leaders.
Don’t just find a job, make a difference!
With Spring underway, Summer is just around the corner. Are you ready to embark on an Epic journey? Make this summer the best time you will remember. Our Summer Camp Staff engages daily with the children from the community. As a Camp Counselor or Director you will have to opportunity to go on weekly fieldtrips, play various games, and have fun in the water. Everyday will be a new adventure!!
+ Day Camp Job Descriptions
+ Day Camp Opening Locations
+ Afterschool Job Descriptions
+ Afterschool Opening Locations
- Free individual membership
- Discounts on Y programs including summer camps, enrichment classes, youth sports, childcare and more!
- No weekends! (Except occasional training)
- Eligible to enroll in a 403 (b) tax deferred account at beginning of employment
- Paid time off based on hours worked and years of service
- Training and leadership development opportunities
- Work with your friends! Employee referral awards of $50 and up
To view additional opportunities within the Dallas Association please view our employment page: Now Hiring