YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
YMCA CATALYST INITIATIVE
SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY
Catalyst Initiative services include:
- Feeding sites – single-serve breakfast lunch or dinner distribution to kids and seniors
- Food distribution site – grocery and produce distribution to families.
- Baby Depot – diapers, baby food and personal hygiene items distribution
- Y Learning Academy & Emergency Child Care – childcare for essential workers and working parents
- Learning Loss Prevention Centers – online access, technology usage, tutoring, and site-based learning assistance to kids ages 2 through17
- Access Site – for water, electricity, and Wi-Fi usage
- Pop-up clinics and Covid 19 testing sites offer free access to healthcare and provide testing and contact tracing for vulnerable populations.
- Blood Drives – partnering with and blood donor organizations to recruit for and offer blood donation events.
CATALYST ADVANCING EQUITY AWARDS:
2022 Catalyst Advancing Equity Award - Individual: Autumn Kraus
2022 Catalyst Advancing Equity Award - Organization: In The City For Good