ITEMS NEEDED: Non-perishable food items, toiletries, feminine care products, shampoo, body wash, household essentials such as laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, and winter wear, including hats, socks, scarves, and blankets.
** Please note that the drop-off location for Park South is: 3901 Latimer St 75215, Dallas, TX 75215
YMCA CATALYST INITIATIVE
SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY
Catalyst Initiative services include:
- Feeding sites – single-serve breakfast lunch or dinner distribution to kids and seniors
- Food distribution site – grocery and produce distribution to families.
- Baby Depot – diapers, baby food and personal hygiene items distribution
- Y Learning Academy & Emergency Child Care – childcare for essential workers and working parents
- Learning Loss Prevention Centers – online access, technology usage, tutoring, and site-based learning assistance to kids ages 2 through17
- Access Site – for water, electricity, and Wi-Fi usage
- Pop-up clinics and Covid 19 testing sites offer free access to healthcare and provide testing and contact tracing for vulnerable populations.
- Blood Drives – partnering with and blood donor organizations to recruit for and offer blood donation events.
CATALYST ADVANCING EQUITY AWARDS:
2023 Catalyst Advancing Equity Award - Individual: Shawana Carter
2023 Catalyst Advancing Equity Award - Organization: Living For Zachary