IN-PERSON RACE CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
The health and safety of all participants and our community is our top priority. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have made a number of changes to Trot 2020 based on guidance and best practices provided by the CDC, State of Texas, Dallas County, and the City of Dallas for outdoor run/walk events. As guidance is updated or changed we will communicate changes to race protocols.
- Overall capacity of the in person Turkey Trot will be limited to 10,000 registered participants.
- No registrations will be allowed on race day.
- In person participants will have three start time options to choose from.
- The corrals and staging areas will be marked for participants to physically distance at least 6' from participants not in the same household.
- Participants over the age of 2 years old will be required to wear face coverings or masks when 6’ of physical distancing is difficult to maintain.
- All volunteers, staff and sponsor representatives will be required to wear a face covering or mask.
- Volunteers, staff, sponsor representatives, and participants will physically distance themselves from others not in the same household.
- Participants will be asked to self screen for health and close contact prior to the event day.
- Staff and volunteers will be temperature checked and health screened prior to beginning their work on race day
Additional details can be found here