We provide swim lessons in a fun and safe environment, as well as water fitness classes and competitive swim programs for adults and youth. Class size is determined by safety factors as well as age of participants and is closely monitored to ensure safety.
The Pool is 25 yards and 6 lanes and guarded by certified YMCA Lifeguards.
Lap Swim is available according to the pool schedule. Lane sharing may be required. Lap lanes are not available to swimmers under age 8 unless with swim team or lessons.
- Members age 8+ must be accompanied by an adult guardian and may use the lap lanes when there are at least 2 lanes available. Swim test required.
- Members age 13+ (unaccompanied) may use the lap lanes when there are at least 2 lanes available. Swim test required.
- Members age 16+ may use the lap lanes at any time (upon availability).
Family Swim is available to YMCA Members only on *Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Swim test is required for all children under age 16 each time.
- Children under age 8 who are considered “non-swimmers” must be accompanied in the water by and within arms reach of their parent/guardian at all times.
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is over 18.
- Children age 13+ may be in the pool area without a parent/guardian.
- All “Non-Swimmers” will be provided with and must wear a correctly sized, Coast Guard Approved PFD (unless directly working one-on-one with a parent/guardian).
*Family swim is NOT available if there are make-up swim lessons, swim meets or special occasion.
For pool closings and weather updates available by texting @cpaquatics to 81010.