What we offer
Health & Wellness
- Personal Training
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
- FIT for Health
- Get Up and Go
- YMCA Weight Loss Program
- YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program
- Health & Wellness
- Give To The Y
WANT TO TEACH WATER FITNESS? APPLY HERE
Must hold current AEA certification
Aqua Fitness Classes
Our pool is heated year-round at 83 degrees. We offer Aqua Fitness Monday through Friday from 9:00a-10:00a and Saturday from 9:30a-10:30a. Please be sure to reserve your spot: ymcadallas.org/reservations
Lap lanes are available to YMCA Members only. Sharing may be required. Lap lanes are not available to swimmers under age 8 and are not to be used for recreational or Family Swim.
- Upon coming in to swim laps, we require you make a reservation. To reserve your spot please visit, ymcadallas.org/reservations
- Members age 8+ must be accompanied by an adult guardian and may use the lap lanes when there are at least 2 lanes available. Swim test required.
- Members age 13+ (unaccompanied) may use the lap lanes when there are at least 2 lanes available. Swim test required.
- Members age 16+ may use the lap lanes at any time (upon availability).
Family Swim *all children under age 16 will be swim tested each time*
Family Swim is available to YMCA Members only on Saturdays from 12:00p-4:45p.
- Children under age 8 who are considered "non-swimmers" must be accompanied in the water by and within arms reach of their parent/guardian at all times.
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is over age 18.
- Children age 13+ may be in the pool area without a parent/guardian (unless during swim lessons).
- All "Non-swimmers" will be provided with and must wear a correctly sized, Coast Guard Approved PFD (unless directly working one-on-one with a parent/guardian).
- Please be sure to reserve a spot: ymcadallas.org/reservations