What we offer
Health & Wellness
- Personal Training
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
- Athletes In Training
- Corporate Membership
- FIT for Health
- Get Up and Go
- YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program
- Health & Wellness
- Give To The Y
WANT TO TEACH AQUA FITNESS? APPLY HERE
Must hold current AEA certification
Starting with a positive and social atmosphere, Improving your balance, Range of Motion, and Pain-Relief from Arthritis are just some of the benefits of Aqua Fitness.
- Workouts are easy to follow
- The pool is heated and kept at 83 degrees all year long
- Classes are 45-minutes long
- Instructors use energizing music to help motivate class
This class gives you a full body workout with a combination of cardio respiratory, muscle and joint conditioning that is designed to improve flexibility, range of motion, and pain relief from arthritis. Water shoes are recommended. No swimming ability required.
Click on the Summer 2021 Pool Schedule button below to find out when our Aqua Fitness classes are held. Reservation required.