Spring Soccer - PreK thru 6th Grade
****Registration begins January 1, 2018.****
Our Soccer Program helps kids become not only better soccer players, but better people as well. Youth soccer is a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.
Unlike most club soccer leagues the Y has no tryouts so all kids can experience soccer in a fun friendly level playing field that allows all player to have fun. Kids soccer is for Pre-K - 6th grade. Cross Timbers Red/Blue jerseys are required and can be purchased for an additional cost if needed.
Practices - Practices will be chosen by the coach regarding day, time and location at the coaches meeting. Practices are held once per week Monday – Friday (Times and Locations are selected by Coaches).
Games - Games will be primarily played on Saturday throughout the 8 game season, starting March 24.
Equipment - Molded 1 piece cleats or tennis shoes are required and shorts are recommended.
Uniform - Each child will need a Red & Blue game jerseys. Jerseys can be purchased at the Cross Timbers YMCA member services center. They are $25 for two jerseys.
Schedules - Will be posted at www.teamsideline.com/crosstimbersymca
Registration - January 1 thru February 12
|Family Members||Activity Members|
**$20 late fee after February 12 as space allows
- Coed: PK (age 5)
- Girls: K, 1st-5th
- Boys: K, 1st-5th
- Divisions will be made depending on the amount of registrations and may be co-ed.
Additional League Information
- We rely on volunteer coaches. Please let us know if you are able to volunteer.
- Thursday, March 1, 6:30pm at the Cross Timbers YMCA.
Team/Practice Request Policy
- Although we make every effort to ensure that each child is placed on his or her requested team or practices on a night that is convenient for each family’s schedule, the YMCA cannot guarantee that all requests will be met. This is not grounds for a refund request.
- Completion of 5 games will be considered a completed season if games are canceled due to inclement weather.
- 100% refund through February 12
- 75% refund February 13-16
- 50% refund February 17-19
- No refunds after February 19
- Refund requests must be submitted in person at the branch.