Fall Soccer - PreK thru 6th Grade
Our Soccer Program helps kids become not only better soccer players, but better people as well. Youth soccer is a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.
Unlike most club soccer leagues the Y has no tryouts so all kids can experience soccer in a fun friendly level playing field that allows all player to have fun. Kids soccer is for Pre-K - 6th grade. Cross Timbers Red/Blue jerseys are required and can be purchased for an additional cost if needed.
Practices - Practices will be chosen by the coach regarding day, time and location at the coaches meeting. Practices are held once per week Monday – Friday (Times and Locations are selected by Coaches).
Games - Games will be primarily played on Saturday throughout the 8 game season, starting September 16.
Equipment - Molded 1 piece cleats or tennis shoes are required and shorts are recommended.
Uniform - Each child will need a Red & Blue game jerseys. Jerseys can be purchased at the Cross Timbers YMCA member services center. They are $25 for two jerseys.
Schedules - Will be posted at www.teamsideline.com/crosstimbersymca
Registration - June 15 thru August 21
|Family Members||Activity Members|
**$20 late fee after August 21st as space allows
- Coed: PK (age 5)
- Girls: K, 1st-5th
- Boys: K, 1st-5th
- Divisions will be made depending on the amount of registrations and may be co-ed.
Additional League Information
- Practices times and locations are chosen by the coach.
- Practices will begin the week of September 4.
- Games will begin September 16.
- We rely on volunteer coaches. Please let us know if you are able to volunteer.
- Thursday, August 31, 6:30pm at the Cross Timbers YMCA.
Team/Practice Request Policy
- Although we make every effort to ensure that each child is placed on his or her requested team or practices on a night that is convenient for each family’s schedule, the YMCA cannot guarantee that all requests will be met. This is not grounds for a refund request.
- Completion of 5 games will be considered a completed season if games are canceled due to inclement weather.
- 100% refund through August 14
- 75% refund August 15-20
- 50% refund August 20-25
- No refunds after August 25
- Refund requests must be submitted in person at the branch.