What We Offer
- Health & Wellness
- Give To The Y
Cross Timbers Family YMCA
Everyone plays at the YMCA! Register your child today for Cross Timbers YMCA recreation youth volleyball program. Children are guaranteed 50% playing time in each game, regardless of skill, practice attendance, etc. League information is below.
1ST - 2ND GRADE GIRLS
Registration: Open until full
8 week instructional one hour clinic focused on the fundamentals of volleyball with an emphasis on FUN.
Fees: Family Member $75 | Activity Member $125
1 practice per week
Games will may be played weeknights or Saturdays. Starts week of June 11.
Non-marking rubber soled shoes are required. Shorts and Volleyball knee pads are preferred.
Each child in the 3rd-8th Grade League will need a red & blue jersey. Jerseys can be purchased at the Cross Timbers YMCA welcome center. 1st & 2nd Grade Clinic do not need a jersey.
Will be posted at www.teamsideline.com/crosstimbersymca
Early Bird Registration Dates: Ends May 7
YMCA Member Fee: $75
Non Member Fee: $125
Late Registration: As Space Permits
YMCA Member Fee: $95
Non Member Fee: $145
League Divisions: 3rd – 8th Grade League
Uniform Fee: $25.00 (if needed)
**Financial Assistance Available**
▪ 1st-2nd Grade Clinic, no practices & meets once a week
▪ Girls: 3rd-4th, 5th-6th, 7th-8th (May change due to enrollment numbers)
Additional League Information
▪ Parents should be contacted beginning June 1.
▪ Thursday, May 31, 6:30 PM at Cross Timbers YMCA
Team/Practice Request Policy
▪ Although we make every effort to ensure that each child is placed on his or her requested team or practices on a night that is convenient for each family’s schedule, the YMCA cannot guarantee that all requests will be met. This is not grounds for a refund request.
▪ 100% until May 8
▪ 85% refund May 9– May 14
▪ 50% refund May 15 – May 19
▪ No refund after May 19
▪ Refund requests must be submitted in person at the branch.
All Refund Requests must be made in writing at the branch. Submission of the Refund Request Form does not guarantee a refund of any amount. All forms are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by the YMCA Sports Director and Executive Director.
All returned checks, bank drafts, credit card charges will be billed a service fee of $25.
Late Registration Fee
Late registrations will be assessed an additional $20 fee.