Our Youth Sports philosophy is to allow kids to participate in a noncompetitive program with an emphasis on fun, development of character, and fair play. We believe our youth sports programs help families and individuals grow personally, clarify values, improve relationships, appreciate diversity, develop leadership skills and most of all, have fun!
YMCA coaches lead players through drills and games that build skills, develop coordination and enhance a love of the game. We make sure everyone participates and we emphasize the development of character.
At the YMCA, everyone is a winner!
Youth Sports Staff
Senior Regional Sports Director: Andrew Alvarado email@example.com
Program Director: Mona Callaghan firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Sports Director: Cerinavia Fogle email@example.com
Associate Sports Director: Aaron Zapata firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Verification Coordinator: May MacGregor email@example.com
Youth Sports Information
• Registration for all sports is available online or in the branch.
• A $50 late fee will apply if you register after the deadline. Late fees are non-refundable. Late registration is NOT available online.
• Players must have a YMCA approved jersey. (From Not Just Soccer or Team Sports)
• Game days and dates are subject to change due to field and or gym availability.
• Makeup days will be scheduled Monday thru Sunday.
• No refunds one week prior to the start of the season.
• We do not accept scheduling request for school, personal or community events.
• Accommodations for Moody Family YMCA events will be made.
• All attendees are required to uphold the YMCA Code of Conduct.