Change & Cancellation Policy

  • Deposit(s) are non-refundable and non-transferrable.

  • There is a $25 fee per camper, per change of camp week.

  • After June 1, there is a $150 fee to cancel a Jamboree week and or CIT.

  • There is no refund for a no show and we do not prorate registration.

  • Refunds will be made to the same payment method used at registration. 

  • Any change or cancellation must be submitted by using the following form:

Change/Cancel Form


Camper ScholarshipWe believe every child should have the opportunity to experience Camp, regardless of their circumstances or ability to pay.

Collin County Adventure Camp also recognizes the families who serve our community and will extend a 20% scholarship to the children of active members in police and fire and a 25% scholarship to the active duty military and veterans. These families do not need to complete the application below but will need to provide us with verification of employment/deployment or veteran status after registration in order for us to apply the scholarship to the registration balance.