- YMCA Childcare Home
Parent Forms & Resources
- YMCA Childcare Parent Handbook
- Release of a Child to a Minor Form
- Afterschool Forms & Resources
- Day Camp Forms & Resources
- Holiday Camp Forms & Resources
- YMCA Financial Assistance/Scholarship Program
- Afterschool Information
- Summer Day Camp Information
- Holiday Camp
DAY CAMP CANCELLATION
Supply fees are nonrefundable/nontransferrable. Two weeks written notice is required in order to receive a refund of your balance paid once camp begins. A $30 cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is not made within the two week time frame. Click here for the weekly draft schedule/dates cancellation fee is applied. Any unpaid balances will be drafted from the card on file.
If you are cancelling multiple weeks, under "Session Cancel Date" you can indicate which weeks by separated the dates with a comma. If you have multiple children only one request is required for your family.
- Once you have filled in the cancellation details below you will need to select "Submit" at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then be redirected to the next screen to review what you have entered.
- Once you have reviewed you will either select "Confirm" or "Make Changes".
- After you have selected "Confirm" you should receive a message on your screen that says "Thanks, we've received your cancellation request."
- If you are not receiving this message and you are using Internet Explorer please switch to either Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you continue to have issues please email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
Once we process your cancellation we will send a confirmation to your email on file. We process cancellations in the order they were received.