Group Leaders and Site Directors are cause-driven individuals who work Part-Time with children at local elementary sites in our Afterschool Programs, facilitating fun and safe spaces for kids to find a sense of belonging and giving parents the peace of mind they need for after-the-bell. Hours are afterschool (bell-6:30) daily, Monday-Friday, and availability for Holiday and Summer hours come with employment at the Y!
Program Directors are cause-driven individuals who work Full-Time managing the daily operations of between 5 and 10 afterschool program sites (depending on position/territory) and up to 3-day camp programs, ensuring that all sites meet licensing requirements and deliver great customer service to School Hosts, Families, branch connections, and community at large. Each of the 3 incumbent Program Directors will be responsible for a specific territory (Dallas, Irving, or Frisco), having a “home office” in their corresponding territory, and being expected to be visible to their Part Time Teams in YMCA programs under their leadership.
Check out these amazing benefits and perks for our 2022-2023 Afterschool staff** :
- $500 Sign On Bonus for new PT employees**
- $1500 Retention Bonus for new PT employees**
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus**
- Paid time off**
- Competitive Pay
- Discounts on Y programs
- Free YMCA Membership
- NO WEEKENDS (except occasional training)
- 403b Retirement Option
- Free Afterschool enrollment for one child, 50% for additional children
- Option for Virtual doctor visits, RX benefits, & more
- COVID Vaccination Bonus ($25 gift card)
- Professional development
- Opportunity to make a difference!
*Conditions apply. Speak with the supervisor and read the conditions below for full details.