WANT TO TEACH WATER FITNESS? APPLY HERE
Must hold current AEA certification
Aqua Fitness Classes
Our pool is heated year-round and we offer shallow and deep water options in the mornings and evenings as well as on the weekends.
- Aqua Fitness Shallow Water (formerly Aquacise)
- Aqua Joint Conditioning (aka "Smooth Moves")
- Aqua Fitness Deep Water
- Aqua Zumba®(temporarily unavailable)
Lap lanes are available to YMCA Members only. Sharing may be required. Lap lanes are not available to swimmers under age 8 and are not to be used for recreational or Family Swim.
- Members age 8+ must be accompanied by an adult guardian and may use the lap lanes when there are at least 2 lanes available. Swim test required.
- Members age 13+ (unaccompanied) may use the lap lanes when there are at least 2 lanes available. Swim test required.
- Members age 16+ may use the lap lanes at any time (upon availability).
Family Swim *all children under age 16 will be swim tested each time*
Family Swim is available to YMCA Members only Friday*, Saturday and Sunday.
- Children under age 8 who are considered "non-swimmers" must be accompanied in the water by and within arms reach of their parent/guardian at all times.
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is over age 18.
- Children age 13+ may be in the pool area without a parent/guardian (unless during swim lessons).
- All "Non-swimmers" will be provided with and must wear a correctly sized, Coast Guard Approved PFD (unless directly working one-on-one with a parent/guardian).
*Family swim is NOT available on Friday evenings if we are conducting makeup swim lessons.