YMCA OF METROPOLITAN DALLAS BLOG
Start your Independence Day with us and runDallas at this year at Five On the 4th event! Register today for this family-friendly event!
Kamp K'aana introduces children, ages 10-14, to the tools they need to learn and love a healthy lifestyle, while offering the fun of an overnight summer camp experience!
Camp Dates: June 23 - July 6, 2019
Registration: OPEN, please contact Tracey Burns to sign up!
One in three American adults has high blood pressure, which puts them at risk for stroke and heart disease. The Y designed the Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring program to help adults with hypertension lower and manage their blood pressure.
Check out this collection of blog articles featuring stories about family, health, wellness, and more!
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
We consider this online community one big YMCA. We want to hear from you on social media and about our blogs, but have a few things that we do not allow. We cannot allow posts that contain, discuss or promote:
- abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language
- personal attacks of any kind
- illegal activity
- political campaigns
- religious issues
- legal or employment issues
- posting of premium content from any website
- fake news or any content intended to mislead
- Conversations that negatively target specific individuals, groups, or organizations
- Posts that are spam, solicitations or advertisements
- Contest and voting campaign posts that are not authorized by the Y
- Any profile icon or name related to commercial content that promotes another business, website, specialty page other than a Y or those approved by the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
- Personally identifiable information (like phone numbers or email addresses), private or sensitive details about another person
- Material or information that you don’t have the right to post or share
Differences of opinion are welcome as long as they are respectful. Be courteous and respect those asking questions with friendly, informative discussions. If it’s not, it will be deleted. Posters will be permanently banned immediately for a serious, willful, and/or repeated violation of any of these rules.
User-submitted content (including comments, updates, photos and videos) do not necessarily represent the views of YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas.
The statements and opinions posted on ymcadallas.org/blog are offered for educational, informational, and social purposes only, should not be construed as personal medical advice, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition or replace your or anyone else’s healthcare provider. Please consult with a physician or local healthcare provider before taking any advice that might affect you or anyone else’s health and well-being.
Some links featured on our website, social media, blogs, and forums will take you to non-YMCA websites. The views and opinions of authors expressed on those websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas.
For more information about this policy, please email email@example.com