Flag Football - K thru 6th Grade
Youth Flag Football is a recreational league for youth grades kindergarten to sixth grade. Games are played on Saturdays and one practice per week with day and time determined by the coach. Red/Blue Cross Timbers jersey is required and can be purchased for an additional cost if needed.
Practices - Practices will be chosen by the coach regarding day, time and location at the coaches meeting. Practices are held once per week Monday – Friday (Times and Locations are selected by Coaches).
Games - Start in September. League may be combined with our Coppell YMCA.
Equipment - Molded 1 piece cleats or tennis shoes are required and shorts are recommended. Mouth pieces are strongly encouraged but not mandatory. Flags will be provided.
Schedules - Will be posted at www.teamsideline.com/crosstimbersymca
Registration - June 15 thru August 20
Jerseys - Cross Timbers Y Red/Blue $25
**$20 late fee after August 20 as space allows
Additional League Information
- Please call the Y if you have not heard from a coach by September 1.
- Practices days, times and locations are chosen by the coach.
- Games will begin in September.
- Tuesday, August 23, 6:30 PM @ Cross Timbers YMCA
Team/Practice Request Policy
- Although we make every effort to ensure that each child is placed on his or her requested team or practices on a night that is convenient for each family’s schedule, the YMCA cannot guarantee that all requests will be met. This is not grounds for a refund request.
- Completion of 5 games will be considered a completed season if games are canceled due to inclement weather.
- 100% refund through August 12
- 75% refund August 13 - 20
- 50% refund August 21 – 28
- No refunds after August 28
- Refund requests must be submitted in person at the branch.