We all need the Y, there's no place quite like it. We are a vital part of the community; a welcoming place to learn new skills, connect with others, and access support in times of need. Our unique combination of services enriches the well-being of people of all ages and walks of life. As a non-profit organization, we never turn away anyone who needs us. We need your financial support to continue to keep that promise.
Town North Family YMCA Fact Sheet
- Financial scholarships were provided to over 6,600 participants
- 9,000 boys and girls played youth sports where the child was first and the sport was second. Learning and fun are top priorities.
- Over 1,300 adults visit our YMCA Fitness daily to improve themselves. We offer over 130 fitness classes a week. There is something for everyone, including water exercise, yoga, kickboxing and more.
- Active Older Adult programs include over 1,300 members involved in aerobics, trips, socials and weight training.
- Swim lessons designed to teach personal water safety and swimming skills were provided to over 1,500 children.
- We provided a day camp at Sierra Vista Apartments and Johnston's Outpost called "ROC" for revitalizing our community. We averaged 40 kids a week at each location.
- 120 kids have enjoyed being part of the YMCA swim team, where everybody wins.
- Private swim lessons and coaching have helped swimmers achieve their personal goals.
- In 2015, Town North volunteers raised over $600,000 for our Annual Campaign. This enabled us to fulfill our Mission by providing YMCA experiences "for all" regardless of their ability to pay.